Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Toothy Tuesday

See me, great man-cat! This is my fearsome side (actually I got this shot when he was yawning).

This is how I got mommy to finally get a great man cat shot of me up on the blog. No more of
those wimpy cutesy sleeping cuddly shots.

Now if I can just let mommy allow me to find a girl
cat, all will be grand.







From mommy for the girl cats to compare. The "fearsome" mancat shot above, or the snuggly

cuddly one below?




We also offer up the come hither look for well, just to embarrasses the "great" man cat in the house.




We also want to thank Gypsy & Tasha who nominated us for a "Bloggers of the World" award. Our first!! And wowie we have only been blogging less than a month!! Thanks you guys so much!!!!




This award was originally created by Colin at Life. He said when he created it that all people had to do was link back to him as the original point of reference.

At the moment we can't think of any cat who hasn't gotten this yet but we will look and see if we can't find someone.


Temptation loves to all!!!

B*D*D

7 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by our blog today. It is always nice to make new friends. Those are some great pictures of you. Mom hasn't gotten any fierce pictures of us yet. We just mostly sleep a lot.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Wow!!!! What teef! I yam quite impressed by doze. I would likes to congrataulate you on yer award. Also, it waz nice of you to stop by our bloggie & say hello.

Poppy Q said...

I don't fink the girls will be impressed by the one with your mouth open. You should try a smile first.

Chance said...

Da girl cats mite not lykes da feerce man-cat. Dey only wannsa snuggles an stuff lyke dat so yoo shuld go wit da snuggl pycturs. But I lykes da feerce wun cuz it luks lyke yoo gonna gives da bitey an I lurvs ta give da bitey. Hehe

Chance

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You need to get registered at the Single Kitties Love Cafe. I think you should use the come hither look when you post your profile.

Peanut said...

The first picture makes you look quite fearsome.

shelby aka the fatman

Kaz's Cats said...

We're glad that you liked the award guys. Dexter, that's some great mancat photos there - you're gonna be beating the girl kitties off with a stick if you're not careful,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha